If you wish to donate either through your bank or with a cheque or cash please find the information below. Please use this Gift Aid form to help us claim Gift Aid if you made donations by either method.

Gift Aid Declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and would like Crediton Foodbank to reclaim the tax on all donations I have made in the last four years and for all future gifts of money that I make to be Gift Aid donations.

If you would prefer to complete a physical form which can be emailed or posted back to us, please click the button to download a Gift Aid form.